Optimum Nutrition (ON) Gold Standard 100% Whey 5 Lbs
GOLD STANDARD 100% WHEY : THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey™ label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
– >Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
– >Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
– >Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutamic Acid in Each Serving
– >More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
– >The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
THERE IS ONLY ONE GOLD STANDARD
Optimum Nutrition’s Award Winning supplements have consistently delivered the Highest Quality products to athletes across the globe.
Optimum Nutrition Quality:
While it’s true that ON is one of the world’s largest producers of sports nutrition products, we remain focused on being recognized as the best. Our requirements for raw materials are so strenuous that it’s not unusual for ON Quality Assurance Technicians to reject entire truckloads of raw materials that do not meet our high standards. We like to think that we take as much pride & care in crafting our award-winning supplements as our consumers do with crafting their physiques.
Optimum Nutrition has a history of setting one of the high standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
– First thing in the morning.
– Before exercise.
– After exercise.
– The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
– 24 grams of whey protein per serving with whey protein isolates as the primary ingredient and just 1 gram of sugar and 1 gram of fat
– 5 grams of naturally occurring BCAAs and over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamic acid in each serving ; Dietary Preference: No Cholesterol ; Number of Scoops per Container: 27-30 scoops
– Whey protein microfractions from whey protein isolate and ultrafiltered whey protein concentrate
– Use first thing in the morning, before/after exercise or after weight training
There are no reviews yet.