GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein – 4 Lbs
GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein
GNC Pro Performance 100% Whey Protein delivers an ultra-high quality macronutrient protein formula with high amounts of naturally occurring amino acids the body needs every day. Whey protein is essential in any nutrition regimen, regardless of age or activity, providing a catalyst to the body for protein synthesis and muscle growth. Far superior to other protein supplements, this advanced formula will provide your body with the pure, clean, high-quality protein you need to fuel muscles while maximizing recovery. GNC Whey Pro Performance contains:
· 24 grams of high-quality protein
· 100% Whey Pro Performance (Whey concentrate and Whey Isolate)
· With all 9 essential amino acids
· Gluten Free and tastes great and mixes easily with a simple stir, shake or blend
Whey Protein Concentrate
Whey Concentrate is commonly known as WPC. It is fractionated and dried so the protein content is about 80%. The other 20% is remaining constituent parts: fat, cholesterol and lactose. It contains less protein gram for gram and higher levels of fat, cholesterol and lactose than other forms available. Most users report that it tastes the best and is considered to be a good source of protein for customers who want a general protein supplement that will help improve their overall health.
Whey Protein Isolate
Commonly known as WPI. Further purification to WPC leads to whey isolates. Whey isolate is fractionated and dried so that the protein content is about 90%. Hence fast absorbing. Whey isolate is a form of whey purified without the use of heat. Isolates tend to be lower in lactose, fat and cholesterol than whey concentrates and hence provides more protein and less of non-essential nutrients. Generally 97% lactose free, with virtually no fat. Recommended for sportsmen for rapid recovery and lean muscle gain. Since, it is absorbed quickly, it maximize the anabolic response to the exercise.
There are no reviews yet.